- The prize provider and promotor are Cheshire East Registration Service, Municipal Building, Earle Street, Crewe, CW1 2BJ
- The title of the competition is Win Your Ceremony
- The prize is a free ceremony only
- To enter, entrants must have Facebook accounts and they must ‘like’ and ‘share’ the competition post that is to go live on Wednesday 15th January 2019. Alternatively, post your application to our Crewe Office. You can apply here.
- To be eligible to win, couples must be getting married by 31st March 2022.
- The competition is open to couples who already have a booking with Cheshire East Registration Service, as well as new customers.
- The ceremony must take place in The Crewe Register Office or Macclesfield Registration Office, The Mayors Reception Room, the Silk Room or one of our current approved venues.
- You understand that your continued entitlement to be in the competition, up to its completion, is subject to your compliance of these terms and it is your responsibility to inform the Service immediately of any change in relevant circumstances; and fidelity is a fundamental part of the agreement for both You and the Service.
- If You are the winner of the competition on its completion, you will be offered the prize which is strictly limited in value to £960
- You confirm that you comply with the conditions of the competition when you like and share the competition post on Facebook or posted your application.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the legal requirements of marriage are met. It is the responsibility of the winner to book and absorb any costs incurred by
completion / applicationof the legal marriage or Civil Partnership requirements such as notice of marriage, hiring the ceremony / receptionvenue, extra marriage certificates andassociated travel costs.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- You do not need to like our page, but that is strongly encouraged so that entrants can see the outcome of the competition.
- The competitions closing date is 31st March 2019
- The winner will be selected at random at the discretion of the Superintendent Registrar whose decision will be final.
- If you are the winner of the competition you agree that the promoter may use your name and image to announce the
- If you are the winner of the competition you agree that the promoter will be allowed to publish your names in any Cheshire East publication, social media page or website and that you will agree to take part in promotional activity.
- The winner will be required to respond to us within 5 working days of being
selected,if the winner does not respond within the required time frame, the promoter will withdraw the prize and choose another winner at random (as in term 15 above)
- - The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 and over, except:
- Employees of the council;
- Employees of agents or suppliers of the Council who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- Members of the immediate families or households of (i) or (ii) above.
The service reserves all rights to disqualify any entrant if any relationships mentioned above have not been declared in advance by any entrant and accepted by the Promotor as not affecting eligibility.
- The decision of the promoter on any matter connected with the Competition is final and only very limited correspondence or discussion can be entered into.
- The Promoter will comply with all its Data Protection obligations in the administration of this Competition and in the holding of all Data presented to it during the course of any of the processes involved in and after the Competition has been concluded. All entrants must agree to the provision of their Data to be included in the Competition and all persons selected as the Winner of the competition and the partner of the Winner, agree that the Promoter may use their personal details, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Subject to the terms this invitation to enter the competition the Promoter will keep confidential all details of and communications with entrants.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Council, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or any entrant or accept any liability, under contract or any other branch of law or head of claim for any claims, loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the competition except where it is caused by the negligence of the Council as its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Any statutory rights are not affected.
- The service cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- No persons other than the entrants to the competition and the Service is intended to be able to take any advantage or right under or within the Competition or any matter mentioned in this Agreement.
- The Promotor is the sole interpreter of the meaning and the application of these Terms and Conditions; the sole arbiter of whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions; and the Promoter may, as its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Competition at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Competition where is becomes necessary or proper to do so in its absolute discretion without liability. The Service reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The Competition Shall be governed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.